Friday, August 10, 2012

Modern Day Bible Stories and Manifesting Powers

So there's all kinds of people and there's all kinds of nuts and there's some nuts that sometimes... make sense and have magic powers. I'm not sure why some people just have this thing in them. Some kind of X-man kind of power over their world. Lately I've been fascinated with 3 or 4 friends that have what I call "Manifesting Power". So this is a trick I highlight in my close, but I really wanna tell you about the bible stories I live amongst.


There is at least one "Devil" and "God" represented, if not several. We have pyramid builders scattered throughout town. One friend of mine, Rocking J, has built an ARK similar to Noah's but more industrial. It is made of several upside down shipping containers with the doors welded shut. This new modernist ARK contains a music studio, ice bar, art gallery, and recording studio. All activities in this hip little town pretty much center around solar, lunar, and planetary phases. The most insanity happens on the full moon, of course. We have prophets spinning tales of impending enlightenment and /or doom. We have blacksmiths, carpenters, gangstas, artists, musicians, soldiers, and tax men. Some resident space aliens are freethinking farmers with ideas for new agricultural ideas. We don't have much parental supervision in our little experimental town. This tiny society also lies in a small, quiet, unsuspecting picturesque Caribbean beach town. A town which happens to be in a special land bridge between North and South America. I call it a Vortex. The biggest vortex I've ever experienced.


I'm not one to beleive in much. I don't believe in angels, fairies, ghosts, space aliens (earth visiting aliens... that is), time travel, esp, fortune tellers, magic, or prophets. However, since living here I'm starting to believe in all those things. Some of us, Jedis, Buddhas, GODs, and Devils, have a special power called "manifesting". Manifesting is the ability to conjer up things in the material world by just wishing them into existence.


Rocking J is probably the strongest manifestor I know personally or maybe Robert Cuigini in Seattle. Both of these men could manifest large material objects with ease. They also have created an almost fantasy like personal existence. I've seen Rocking J say, "I need a lighter" and one will appear loose on a table or a stairwell usually 3 meters or so ahead of his current path. One time, me and some friends were talking about sundials. I hollared up to J's window, "Hey man, you got a sundial." He replied instantly, "Like this one." There was one instantly in his hands. Those are small magic tricks or intuition by a powerful manifestor, but he goes big as well. He walks through his hostel's grounds dreaming out loud about changes, additions, and new features. The workers start the transformations immediately and he always does "exactly" what he says he's gonna do. He conjurs up things he imagines into his reality with ease. These folks seem as well to have a very sensitive awareness to future events. Almost psychic like abilities.

Well, there's a shit ton of manifestors in this town. Franke owner of Franke's Pizzeria had instantaneous access to small material objects like lighters, screwdrivers, car parts, and various small items. It's really interesting with these people. They can ask for anything... like a knob for an unusual European oven. It will appear if out of nowhere from a traveler that just happens to have that exact duplicate knob. It's fucking weird this shit. Who fucking carries oven knobs in a backpack?

Personally, I've been manifesting my whole life. I didn't really have a name for it until more recently. If I really want something. I get it. So, in a test of my own manifesting powers I've been experimenting with changing the weather. I'm at least 90% percent if not more on my accuracy to either change the weather in view of several witnesses. Several times. I have manifested lightning. I have manifested minor flooding. I can make it "not" rain on me. I have manifested double rainbows. I have manifested wind direction to change. Or maybe it's that I'm just so attuned to the nature around me. I think it's magic. I truly believe in myself so much... that my belief, just as Jesus spoke about in the Bible, is capable of moving a mountain. This apparently is a true magic ability that we can all perhaps tap into it. I'm doing my best to quantify and qualify me and my friend's abilities. There's got to be some kind of scientific truth in this way of conjuring up things out of nowhere, and changing weather. Native Americans still have rainmakers and have a long history of such weather manifesting shamans. Most cultures have similar folks representing almost the same kind of magic powers over local weather. As well as... other seemingly mystical powers.

I'm not sure how this shit got in me, but it got in me. As I age I will continue
to record my observations and continue to have credible witnesses confirm my facts. For the record, because of this Vortex land bridge or the intensity of the nature surrounding, my powers are at least double in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica. So I encourage you to test out your powers and lemme know what works and what doesn't would you? I'm trying to build a rock star X-man army.