Friday, June 5, 2009

So an update... by request

I have decided to return to the states. Why you may ask? Because I found it extremely difficult to make a living in Costa Rica. With nothing to do I found myself floundering in nothingness. I have some leads on my bike in Costa Rica. I am looking at buy a new bike here in Atlanta and going on one last road trip across the country. I am attempting to park my ass in San Diego if I can find work there. It is time for the adventure to wind down and re-establish myself as a productive American Citizen. With a new Prez at least I have some hope in this country again. Costa Rica was a great healer for the pain I experienced. I still have my days... struggles with addiction... struggles with my self and where I fit into the world. But I am better. Not quite the lost angry man I was 2 years ago. So in a nut shell time to face reality and get myself a job... re-establish my credit... and enjoying the comforts that this civilized society has to offer. The journey isn't quite over, but this chapter is winding down. We'll see where this next chapter begins, but I am open to the change and accepted the chance to settle into a normal life if there is such a thing.