Monday, May 4, 2009

Did I mention I could fly?


Of all the things I've done this has to be the best. I am actually able to get in a kite with a lawn mower motor and take to the skies. This has got to be my greatest achievement. To fly like men have only dreamed... makes me a part of a bunch of pioneers who take risks. As time passes what I do will seem insane but it is so natural. I feel every breeze and lean like a little kid to steer. Eventually there will be no free form of flight like this available to men. It will be considered dangerous and outlawed... but for me right now... it is my driving force! Flying and art. That is why I was born. So far as I can tell. May you all experience what IT is! Because it passes and sometimes you forget about it. But when you remember... IT IS BIG! Keep on pushing my fellow men. Cuz, I'm getting tired of pushing. I know I always will... but damn it takes a lot out of a man. What I would give for a hot shower and a sofa? Yum! Sofa!