Sunday, October 5, 2008

AnnaMae makes me happy!

My friends Matt and Karin's daughter makes me feel so happy. I miss my friends.. but I also terribly miss being a part of their daughter's life. I am so happy for digital video. I give thanks that Matt and Karin document so much for us all to see. Any time I feel down I watch AnnMae discover the world with fresh eyes. Reminds me that the world isn't harsh... it's beautiful. Us adults screw it up. The joy of a human discovering how paper crumples is such a beautiful thing. I can live so far away and still watch her grow... damn that makes me happy to be on this planet today. So don't you think she is a doll. Just look at her smile... damn she is adorable. Nice pig tales too might I add! Although we might have to curb that shoe habit... like mother like daughter. OH WELL!