Saturday, April 7, 2007

Call for photos of all the free art I given out!

Please send me a digital photo of the art you now own to be posted here. If you want to share your stories now even better.
This was my story. Time to start a new blog.

Tonight was just realization of what I already know...

-Oranized religion is a terrible thing... Jesus, Ghandi, Muhommed, Budha, they are all very sad with what we've done in the name of them. We should all be ashamed... I know I am... but I will continue being a stupid fucking human tomorrow anyhow.
-There is a such thing as the devil... I met him tonight!
-There is only one truth! Love is the fabric of the unvierse!
-Sex is a very dangerous force in the universe... treat it gently or don't treat it at all.
-I'm sorry for any pain I have ever caused you all. Especially my dear Stacie.

Peace out my peeps... time to get rested for tomorrow's nonsense!