Sunday, February 11, 2007

Western Union... thanks Stacie.


So I called Stacie. Hey I'm broke. Can you transfer some money out of my account to a Western Union. She did. It looks like that the foundations of an everlasting friendship are starting to take hold.

My backpack, with laptop, canvases, easel, and oil paints weighs approximately 90lbs. I trekked around all day with no place to stay looking for a Western Union to get cash out of. My feet are severely blistered. By 5pm I was hungry. A very nice young woman from Germany... offered me food in exchange for a painting of Skate Boarders. I told her I was too tired to paint that today. She said tomorrow then. I said OK. She bought me 2 Spring Rolls and a Coke. Well today I over slept and missed her. I gave her my card. So Nicole... if you read this... please email me. I owe you some art. Thanks for the food. I was really hungry. I then traded the Lion painting for some groceries(worth about 10bucks) that are now in my hostel.