Sunday, January 28, 2007

My plan of action


Next week I will be on an airplane to Barcelona Spain. My first stop will be Salvador Dali's house in Port Lligat. I have allowed myself one week of cash to get settled. After that my plan is to live a life that does not include the exchange of cash. Of course in a dire situation I have my nest egg to draw from. My goal is to paint on the streets and barter paintings for food, lodging, transportation, etc. I realize that art has no monetary value. Art is in the world to inspire to others... I am in the world to inspire others. I hope that with every exchange of art I will create a story for the person that aquired my art through exchange of something. In doing this I feel that my life will be art, I will be art, I will be happy, I will die with a smile on my face.